The most primitive way of communication - 'Walking', is probably the most ideal mode to enjoy natural surroundings at leisure.
'Buwani Neergud' is a very compact trek, which can be done over a weekend. The key highlights are natural environment, forests, beautiful sceneries, waterfall etc. The trek is easy, and can be done by people of average fitness levels. This is an ideal trek for small groups and corporate teams
The trek will give a complete experience, right from self supported journey to camping in wilderness. The itinerary is easy paced, and will give ample time to the participants to enjoy the surroundings at leisure.
Arrival at our Shivpuri Base. After breakfast, rucksacks, pack lunches and other necessary gear is distributed, and needed personal belongings packed. Trek would take the participants through easy to moderate level of ascent, and will pass through small garhwali villages and forests. The camp is established at the top near a place called Buwani. This spot gives a bird's eye view of entire Rishikesh and the long stretching forest of Rajaji National Park. On the other side the beautiful landscape of Himalayas would greet in the morning, with the rising sun in the backdrop.
Begin the downward journey towards the scenic Neergud waterfall. The trek will pass through thick forests, and the big waterfall in the middle of small clearings would be company with the trekkers for quite some time. The trek finishes near Tapovan ( Rishikesh ), where the participants can depart from, after evening tea and snacks.
* No travel/transport will be included in the costing.
* Camp rules and decorum needs to be followed strictly.
* Outdoors and camping involves mild roughing it out. Don't expect luxuries.
* You will be required to walk uphill/downhill, so travel light, and wear proper footwear.
* The schedule would require participants to be able to reach our base latest by 7 am on day 01
* Dome tents, sleeping bags, ground mats kind of accomodation would be provided at camp
* Participants would be required to carry their sleeping bags, and basic necessity personal gear
* Each day's walk would be around 7-8 kms